See route in new window
Today I'm busying packing for my Easter Weekend backpack which is part of my TGO challenge training. Tomorrow I'm catching the train from Stockport to Corrour to backpack from there to Fort William before catching the lunchtime train home on Monday. Hopefully I should be able to include the 2 Corbetts west of Corrour station before climbing 8 of the Mamore Munros. If I have signal I should be able to blog as I go so watch this space...
Today I'm busying packing for my Easter Weekend backpack which is part of my TGO challenge training. Tomorrow I'm catching the train from Stockport to Corrour to backpack from there to Fort William before catching the lunchtime train home on Monday. Hopefully I should be able to include the 2 Corbetts west of Corrour station before climbing 8 of the Mamore Munros. If I have signal I should be able to blog as I go so watch this space...
No comments:
Post a Comment