Monday, 26 March 2012

My TGO Challenge 2012 Plans

I thought I would upload my 2012 TGO plans as I managed to persuade my husband to assist me in uploading the interactive map! The route was kindly vetted by Mr Grumpy earlier this year.  I will be leaving Lochailort on Friday 11th May and arriving in Johnshaven on 24th May.  If the weather is kind I will be including up to 12 Munros, 6 Corbetts, 5 Grahams & 1 Marilyn (not included in the previous categories).  The route appears quite ambitious (317km & 11,800m ascent)  but I've devised it to avoid the problem I had whilst walking with my husband on our previous challenges of having nice weather on the days we'd planned flatter walks.  This way I can include hills when I have good weather and use my FWAs in bad weather.



Now I just need to get back to planning my Easter backpack...

2 comments:

  1. Wow.
    Seriously, Wow. Gorgeous route.
    :-)
    I do like your scrolly mappy thing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. Let's hope we get good weather in May. I'd love to take credit for the interactive map but that's entirely due to Alistair's skills!

    ReplyDelete