Friday, 26 June 2015

A resumption of services...

A few weeks ago my train got held up at Grindleford. Bored with no ipod battery left I started writing up my challenge diary. Well to ensure I don't lose it (I was writing in my notepad -I buy nice notepads for use at work, use them up, then file them in a drawer never to be looked at again!) I thought I would add it to my blog.

What have you been doing in between the challenges I you may wonder? Well alongside working, looking after 2 under 5 year olds, and reading 30+ books I have managed the odd backpack to the Dales and the Lakes although probably not as many as I would have liked!

2 comments:

  1. I feel like I've been dancing around at the whim of a couple of under fives too! Busyness is the main reason for prevarication....although a fair amount of this busyness has been fun and therefore very important. I WILL get round to updating my blog, but right now I'm busy going for walks, planning trips, life etc ☺.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 30+ books!!!! Wow I am impressed. Think I've read about 6 books, had a weekend away camping, a couple of family do's and a couple of lazy weekends!!!

    ReplyDelete