Thursday, 13 December 2012

Expanding the Pooler family

Keener followers of this blog will have noticed it has been quiet of late.  The reason is above I'm just over 12 weeks pregnant and suffering from severe morning sickness.  As a result all walking activities have been on hold and will unfortunately have to wait until the sickness has stopped!

5 comments:

  1. Funny thing, I've forgotten most other things but the morning sickness with our eldest was miserable. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you are 'with child!' Congratulations Lynsey & hope the morning sickness wears off, or at least becomes less severe!!!

    And what does Miss Pooler think about this?!

    David

    PS What a grand time of year to be expecting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is splendid news!
    Congratulations to you both.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bloody marvellous chaps!
    I can say no more.

    You going to the Snake in March?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! Congratulations both!

    David

    ReplyDelete